Real Group Interactive
Edwards Land Surveys Ltd.
Fort McMurray, Canada
Be amazed by our live demonstrations and of our innovative product range. Experience how the AL3 series, and our software suite can used in different applications.
You are kindly invited to visit us at our booth:
Hall 8, F8.075
After numerous beta-versions, Phoenix Aerial Systems' Software Suite v2.0 has been released today. Highlights are:
- Extended LIDAR support: Velodyne VLP 16, Ibeo LUX, Riegl V-Line
- Up to 4 LIDAR sensors can be used at the same time
- Official support for Velodyne's multiple returns
- Support for more Cameras (USB, Infrared, Genicam, Basler, ...)
- Support for radiomodems (integrated or external)
- Faster processing due to multithreading
- Display of system voltage, extended diagnostics
- SDK allows your applications to run on rover, for custom applications like collision avoidance and path planning
- Direct conversion of GNSS reference station data to RINEX, supporting services like OPUS, AUSPOS or equivalent
For a full description, please see our software page.Read more
What is LiDAR
Light Detection And Ranging works by sending laser pulses into many, accurately defined directions in fast succession. Measuring the time it takes for each laser-pulse to be reflected and returned to the LiDAR-scanner allows reconstruction of all surfaces surrounding the scanner. Dynamic LiDAR mapping further requires fusing the returned pulse with the accurate world-position of the scanner at that time, so that returned points can also be recorded in a world coordinate system.
2015 Nov. 17-18: Drone World Expo in San Jose, CA.
2015 Oct. 5-7: Commercial UAV Expo in Las Vegas, NV.
2015 Sept. 15-17: Intergeo 2015 in Stuttgart, Germany.
2015 July 17: Phoenix Aerial UAV LiDAR – Europe Demo Tour in Florence, Italy
2015 July 14: Phoenix Aerial UAV LiDAR – Europe Demo Tour in Santiago de Compostela, Spain
2015 May 4-7: AUVSI 2015 in Atlanta, GA
2015 March 30 - April 2: SPAR International 2015 in Houston, TX
2015 February 23-25: ILMF 2015 in Denver, CO